When the weather is nice you probably wouldn’t want to be in the kitchen for too long. Give our Caribbean Salad a try, perfect for summer get-togethers.
As always you can add or take out to make this dish uniquely yours.
|Mixed Peppers (Capsicum)||Large||1/2 each|
|Tomato eg Cherry||Cup||1/2|
|Sea Salt||–||Too taste|
Lentil & Quinoa
- First things first you will need to get the Lentil and Quinoa mix started. See recipe
- Once Lentil & Quinoa mix has finished, cool it down and add to Salad
- Cut plantain into cubes, place on a baking tray with baking paper and sprinkle with nutmeg powder and bake in the oven on a medium heat until lightly brown.
- Drain the chickpeas and add to salad bowl
- Chop, mixed peppers, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, spinach and add to salad bowl
- Dice red onion and add to bowl
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and drizzle oil over the salad
- Squeeze half a lemon juice into the salad
Stir in the cooked plantain to the salad and enjoy!