We are kicking ourselves for only just creating this recipe as we are on the cusp of saying goodbye to parsnip season.
A mixture of flavours and textures this is definitely what plant based is about.
As always you can add or take out to make this dish uniquely yours.
|Tomato eg Cherry||Cup||1/2|
|Sea Salt||–||Too taste|
Lentil & Quinoa
- First things first you will need to get the Lentil and Quinoa mix started. See recipe
- Once Lentil & Quinoa mix has finished, cool it down and add to Salad
- Peel and wash Parsnips
- Carefully chop Parsnips into Quarters and light chop of pecans
- Line a baking tray with foil and place parsnips on sprinkle with sea salt and lightly drizzle with oil and add pecans.
- Place in a pre-heated oven on a medium heat and bake until soft and golden brown
- Wash Spinach, Tomato & Cucumber chop and add to a bowl.
- Finely chop half a onion and add to bowl
- Season salad with Salt, Pepper and drizzle with lemon juice
- Chop beetroots into chunks and add to Salad Bowl
Cheeky Balsamic Glaze Dressing
1. 1/4 Cup Organic Balsamic Vinegar in a bowl
2. A Squeeze of Agave Nectar and stir
3. Drizzle over salad
- Add cooked Parsnips
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze
- Enjoy , enjoy, enjoy!
Why not try our Carrot & Parsnip Fries?