Not only is this warming dish dairy, refined sugar and processed ingredient free.
It’s also super simple to make. Enjoy!
|Crumble Mixture Ingredients||Measurements||Amount|
|Apple Mixture Ingredients||Measurements||Amount|
- Peel, Core and Wash apples
- Dice apples into cubes
- Place into pan on a medium heat
- Add Sugar,3 tsp Cinnamon and Water (Optional chia seeds)
- Simmer until soft
- Place mixture into a baking dish
- Place crumble mixture into a bowl rub together with fingertips until mixture resembles a sand like texture.
- Sprinkle on top of Apple mixture with 1tsp of Cinnamon and bake on a medium heat until golden brown