This quick and easy recipe for a boost in protein and your sweet tooth
Suitable for Vegans
|Peanut Butter||2 Tablespoons||–|
|Raw Cacao Powder||2 Tablespoons||–|
|Chia Seeds||2 Tablespoons||–|
|Agave Nectar||1 Tablespoons||–|
|Pea Protein||1/4 Cup||–|
|Desiccated Coconut||3 tsps||–|
- Blend Oats
- Add the following ingredients
- Peanut Butter (2 Tablespoons)
- Raw Cacao Powder (2 Tablespoons)
- Chia Seeds (2 Tablespoons)
- Medjool Dates x2
- Agave Nectar (1 Tablespoons)
- Put mixture in a bowl add protein and combine until it makes a sand like texture.
- Now add the water (1 cup) in small stages and mix until the mixture binds.
- Start making it into balls by rolling mixture in the palm of your hand.
- Dip it in Agave Nectar and then sprinkle and roll on the coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30mins so mixture firms
Gluten-free whole grain and a great source of vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants
Sugar Replacement that is good for:
- Flavour is described like caramel
- Compared to other dates they are Sweeter & Bigger
- More expensive due to the fact it akes longer to grow
Organic Peanut Butter
Free from sugars contains protein, potassium, fiber, healthy fats, magnesium, Vitamin E (essential vitamin) and antioxidants
Palm Oil free
Palm oil production is also responsible for human rights violations as corporations often forcefully remove Indigenous Peoples and rural communities from their lands. Tragically, child labour and modern day slavery still occur on plantations in both Indonesia and Malaysia read more here
Rich in a number of essential nutrients, including dietary fibre, manganese, copper and selenium. However too much can be fattening.
An alternative to honey (vegan) comes from the same plant that is used in making tequila, great to sweeten food and drink. It is said to boast health benefits such as weight loss and wound healing.
Enjoy making x