Try this easy Winter Warmer recipe for lunch and dinner meal prep.
Suitable for Vegans
|Sainsbury’s Soup Mix, Butternut Squash||240g||1|
|Mixed Peppers||1 Cup||–|
|Tomato – Medium||Medium||1|
|Garlic cloves crushed||–||2|
|Sea Salt||3 tsps||–|
|Crushed Peppercorn||4 tsps||–|
|Jeera/ Cumin crush||3 tsps||–|
|Vegetable Stock||1 cube||–|
- Wash Vegetables
- Boil Pumpkin & Sweet Potato until there is a little bit of firmness left.
- When boiled cool down and remove skin
- Chop into smaller chunks and add to butternut squash then mix together
- In a pan lightly fry the butternut squash and onions until it is nearly cooked so there is a little bit of firmness left.
- Add seasonings and mix all together
- Boil a tomato to remove the skin
- Chop and add to mixture
- Add 1/2 pint of water
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Vegetable Stock
- Chopped coriander
- Mixed Peppers
12. Boil for 5 mins add water for desired consistency.
Serve with leafy green vegetables and grains